Show me what you have done for other clients like me
This sounds like me, but I am not ready to get going just yet
This sounds like me. I would like to know a bit more about The Timebank before going ahead
Multi RI, regional IFA firm.
Growing, ambitious and keen to maintain consistency.
- To act as a critical friend to the firm to ensure the investment decisions are robust.
- To review the outcomes of the CIP process.
- To deliver a suite of research reports on the products held by clients.
To act as a critical friend to the firm to ensure the investment decisions are robust:
- We liaised with the firm to understand the investment strategies.
- We challenged an inconsistency, which was a legacy problem that hadn't previously been addressed.
To review the outcomes of the CIP process:
- We reviewed the outcomes of the CIP process were consistent with the investment strategies
- We advised some ommissions that needed remedy
- We reviewed the CIP documentation to ensure it was thorough
- We considered important factors about the companies providing products and services to clients that needed to be reviewed as due diligence.
Present due diligence reports for the investment committee:
- We produced a due diligence report on every company that the adviser recommends as part of the CIP process. This analysed how the company is run.
- We produced 'Caveat Emptor' reports on all the products offered by the company that the adviser recommends as part of the CIP process. This analysed important points from the companies' T&Cs that the client would be expected to sign.
- We produced a due diligence document on selected legacy products that are not actively recommended but are widely held by clients.
Ready to proceed?